Saturday, March 21, 2015

Park

Isaac and Oliver didn't slept great last night so I was tired today.  I put Oliver down for a nap a little early and put Thomas on for Isaac and took a nap and felt better.  Then we walked to the park and had a really fun time.  The train was their so Isaac got to ride that and then their were a bunch of kids at the park and Isaac loved playing with them.  They played Police and Robbers and Isaac was a Police train which made me laugh.  Then the played Dinosaurs and he was a Trex which wasn't train related.  Then we walked home and played in the backyard for a bit.  It was a pretty day.  Good job on the TV Karen.  Next time save an impulse buy when I am around.  I am never their for them any more.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...