Sunday, March 15, 2015

Island

Yesterday me and Enoch went to antelope island, it was fun, we went on a small hike. Then we came back and Enoch had some things to work on so I took a nap and watched Houdini, it was an interesting show, I did laundry today which really needed to get done so that was nice. I talked to Enoch about Sunday the 29???i think the day after the Easter egg hunt. He stayed he would like to do something if we decide to get together. I went over to his family's for dinner tonight. His sister liked the blanket, not much else p. I have a huge knot in my back so I'm just going to relax. Have a good week, 

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...