Sunday, March 15, 2015

Quiet

We had a quiet day also.  Dad has a cold so we didn't go see Grandma.  It was nice to just veg.  I took a nap and got my pie made for tomorrow at work.  I also got all my strips pinned.  I am going to sew them tomorrow.  I sure had a nice time yesterday also.  It was 82 in our apartment today.  It is hot.  Karen I wish I could send some of it to you.  Robin I am sorry you back is not feeling well.  You and Rachel both are in pain.  I did get all my taxes done tonight so dad is going to call tomorrow and it them taken to the tax dude. Not much else to report.  I am glad everyone is doing good.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...