Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Popcorn Popping on the apricot tree

Everything is in full bloom here in SLC.  It is so pretty.  I have been having that song in my head all week.  I am sorry that Oliver is teething at least now you know what is going on.  Try cold things, maybe that will help him when he wakes up in the night.  Get those teething rings out and see if he will chew on those that would help.  That just hurts so bad.  Poor little guy.  Robin, I love your crowns.  WOW.  That is amazing.  I will see you tomorrow.  If it gets to much I can just get the towels and you can rest.  We had cub scouts tonight and that was fun.  We colored pillow cases and then sprayed alcohol on them to make them look tie dyed.  Well have a great Thursday.  I am so excited for next weekend.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...