Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Center

Robin, I forgot to say I love the crown.   That is very pretty.  Good job on the new computer Karen, that sounds awesome.  I hope that Mom had a fun time tonight at dinner.  We had a fun day today.  This morning we went to this new play center in Logan.  It is like the tree house only smaller.  It was really fun though.  They had a race track where you could pedal bikes and a tractor, that was a big hit with the boys.  After lunch Oliver took a nap and Casey and Isaac ran some errands so I got to sew for a little while.  Then we played outside all afternoon.  At dinner we were talking about hiking and Isaac wanted to go to the center again and I finally figured out where he wanted to go, the nature center.  So we hiked up their and it was really fun.  It was a pretty evening.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...