Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Teeth

Oliver didn't sleep well again and he wouldn't nap today.  I was looking at him and I noticed that he had a tooth breaking through.  I felt the rest and he is getting his molers, poor guy.  I am glad that it is just his teeth and not something else going on.  Today went fast.  We just played this morning then the power company turned off our power for a little while during lunch so we went out to eat and then took Isaac to school.  Jenn sewed today since I couldn't yesterday.  Her son is getting his mission call this week which is exciting.  Terry and Kim came over afterwards.  Kimi is writing a paper about quilt and wanted to take pictures of some of them so we did that.  Then we went to the park before dinner and played for a while.  Isaac had fun playing with all the kids.  We gave Oliver some medicine so I am hoping that will help him sleep.  I have attached a picture of the apricot tree, it is starting to bloom.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...