Saturday, March 21, 2015

Love Saturdays

Robin, I am glad you had a nice day with Walter.  That sounds fun.  Good luck on your crowns.  I really do think they are cool.  We had a nice day.  We slept in and then I cleans for a bit.  I washed the sheets and I got a new pad for the bed in Isaac's room.  I am hoping that will make it a little more comfortable.  We went to Karens and helps do some yard work and then we went to Park City on our way home and went to Hot Pots.  It was quite good and then we walked around Best Buy.  Karen found a TV for a really good deal and they are going to deliver it for free on Friday.  Have a great Sunday.  We are going to take Grandma Bodily out for lunch and then I am coming home and finishing up my cording for my basket.  I worked on it a bit yesterday and after I unpicked it, it worked out a lot better.  I agree with Robin, I am not a hoarder, I just need a bigger craft room.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...