Monday, March 16, 2015

Made it through

I made it through Monday.  I was glad about that.  We had our pie contest today and I made a veggie pizza pie.  It wasn't my best.  I put too much ranch dressing on it.  OH Well.  I am not a very good cook.  Rachel, purple makes Isaac's hair look really red.  I thought that was cute.  Good luck fishing tomorrow.  Oliver looks like he has a bad runny nose.  Poor guy.  Karen thanks for reminding me about wearing green.  I had forgotten.  Not much else going on with us. Robin, I told Julie you were off on Thursday and we could go to dinner and you could give her the towels.  I hope that was OK.  Let me know if that won't work.  Alyssa is going in for a colonoscopy on Wednesday.  When we went out to dinner she got really sick.  They are going to make sure she is OK.  Have fun fishing.  I think that sounds like a good time.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...