Thursday, September 22, 2016

Finally

Well the storm finally made it.  I could feel it all day.   It is raining here now.  Karen I am glad you have power back.  We meet Karen and Robin for dinner and it was nice to visit.  Thanks Robin for the tickets. Rachel what time do you want to meet up?  Robin says they open really early so we are good anytime.  I was thinking around lunch time but anything works for me.  Work was good.  It has really calmed down and that is nice.  I am enjoying the moment for sure.  Have a nice day.  Tomorrow is a Utah football game so coming home should be interesting.  I am going to take trax home.  Everyone have a great Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...