Sunday, September 18, 2016

Love it!

WOW Robin those are cool pictures.  I am enjoying having you back at Frightmares.  I talked with Robin today and if we come up on Sunday she has to leave at 10:00 in the morning to be at Lagoon at noon.  My thought on this was we will take a 1/2 day off and Karen (if she wants to) could come with us and we could come up and decorate your house, have dinner and go back home.  We would have way more time that way.  I am not a big fan of leaving at 6 in the morning to get there at 8:00 am to decorate.  Robin did say that Lagoon opens really early also.  I will know more when I pick up the tickets on Thursday.  Grandma is thinking about coming with us.  I thought we could go to lunch and then go to Frightmares.  Robins said in kiddie land they have cute witches that hand out candy until around 4:00.  We went to Valley Fair mall with grandma and I used my Children's Place coupons.  Grandma thought those were cool.  I got the kids each a glow in the dark Halloween shirt for Frightmares.  I thought that would be fun for them.  I also got a ton of tights but I might have been not looking right because the sizes are all different.  I think they will work but we can take them back if needed.  Everyone have a great Monday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...