Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Nice day

Work went well, I am finally getting caught back up and it feels so nice.  We went grocery shopping after work as well and we have food also.  It is always nice to go shopping.  Karen is going to the doctor on Thursday so Robin lets all meet for dinner.  Kay and Julie canceled for this Thursday so it will just be us.  Karen wants to go to Costco and get some meat for some more beef jerky.  Should we meet at the Valley Fair?  Rachel, I am glad you had a nice day.  I hope your headache is better.  That is so cute Oliver reading Ruthie a book.  You really have a park in your backyard so it would be hard to go to the park all the time.  How often will you car pool.  That will be so nice in the winter.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...