Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Tuesday

Robin, that makes me so mad about your sewing machine.  That is crazy it keeps breaking and that they are rude every time is ridiculous.  That sucks.  Today went better than yesterday.  Ruthie and Oliver both took a nap in the afternoon and that was really nice and they were happier.  Me and Isaac had some quiet time to work on his homework and he did really good today.  This morning while he was at school Oliver was reading Ruthie a book, it was cute.  This evening Casey had scouts.  He needed bananas and our turned out to be bad so me and the kids ran to the store and got some and dropped them off for him.  Then we went to the park and it was so much fun.  We only went once this summer, woops.  They had a lot of fun and it was good to get out.  I joined a carpool for school so I am not picking up Isaac tomorrow.  I am wild and crazy.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...