Thursday, September 22, 2016

Kragle

Mom, I am still good with lunch.  If it is open until 8 I think that is plenty of time for us.  I am up for anything though if anyone has a great plan let me know.  Today was good.  The kids didn't sleep great last night so I was tired today.  I took the two little ones on a walk this morning, we haven't done that forever.  It was my day for the carpool and the boys are really cute, I think it will work out great.  Isaac wants to kragle his lego train together so we worked on that while Ruthie was napping.  Neave and Imogene came over and played for a while, it rained really really hard while they were here.  It was pretty cool.  After dinner my visiting teachers came over so Casey and the kids went up to visit Randy and I joined up after I was done.  Oliver wants to go to Aunt Karen's house and talks about it a lot.  I recorded a video of it.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...