Monday, September 19, 2016

Sewing fail

Today was good. It was a one job day, so it was nice to relax a bit. I was embroidering tonight and my machine was making me soooo mad. It kept losing tension and going crazy. So I took it back to joanns. They are going to send it out for repair. I was kinda rude at first because they ask me stupid questions. Like "did you clean it properly" "did you thread it right" so I made them turn it on and do their shpil and it didn't work for them either. So I felt better that I wasn't crazy.

So the 6th is a bad day for me to take off. I will basically be the only manager at maggie. Can we do the 3rd or 4th. Would that work?? Let me know if that is ok.

Have a good one

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...