Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Shake it

We had a huge storm move in at bed time.  We were singing songs in the dark and I saw flashes by the window so I asked Isaac if he was flashing something.  He said it might be lightning so he looked outside and it was.  Then it started to rain really hard and thunder.  Crazy.  Today was busy and good.  I took Oliver and Ruth to the story time at the fun park.  They had the fire fighters and truck come.  It wasn't as organized as last time and Oliver was really grumpy.  He wanted to play and not see the fire truck.  They had bubbles and both the kids liked that.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon and that was fun and good to talk with her.  Isaac had a dentist appointment to check his spacer, it has been moving.  They re-cemented it in and said that it happens a lot with kids.  He has said his teeth hurt so they took xrays and his teeth are good but he is getting a molar in the next couple months and she said that is what has been hurting.  Imogean came over to play for a while this afternoon.  Casey made bread with Isaac and it tastes really good.  Oliver took a long nap so he was out for most of the evening.  Ruthie has been shaking her head and does it really well for Casey.  I attached some videos of it, she is so cute.  Have fun tomorrow.  I wish we lived closer.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...