Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sounds Good

That sounds great for Sunday, just let us know what time we need to be their.  I am great with spending all day their and Isaac has school the next day so I don't want to get home too late.  Isaac doesn't have school on Oct 6 or 7 if you wanted to take a half day those days.  I love your makeup also Robin, you do a good job.  That sounds fun to do again.  Today was good.  Isaac learned about talents at church and he said his talent was doing flips.  He drew a picture of him doing a flip, it was cute.  Casey made enchiladas for dinner and they were good.  He made black beans in the pressure cooker but they turned out dry, he will have to try again.  Everyone have a good night and a good week.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...