Saturday, September 24, 2016

Excited

We had a nice day.  WE slept in and then cleaned the house for a bit and then met Karen for Lunch.  It was nice we went to Park City and got Taco Bell.  It tasted good.  Robin we will be at the park around the same time you have to be there so that will be good.  I think Grandma is coming.  She called and said she would come.  We will see what morning will bring.  I am super excited also.  We went to Columbia house and I got me a coat and a jacket.  I know it was random.  I was excited.  I got a $25.00 gift card also that is good in October.  I love the pictures Rachel.  I am glad you got a date night.  That is fun.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...