Thursday, September 22, 2016

Thursday

Well today was an interesting day. I took a half day today because I had a doctor's appointment. When i got to my place at noon I didn't have any power. So I had to report an outage to the power company.  They came out about an hour later and said that the main line for my neighborhood had gone bad and it was going to take a couple of hours to fix. By this time I had to leave for my appointment so I didn't care too much. Then I went to my appointment. My a1c was down so that was good. I get to have blood work to check my thyroid next time so that should be exciting. Then I met mom, dad, and Robin for dinner at valley fair mall. It was fun. We went to costco and got some more meat so if the weather is good Saturday i can make more beef jerky. That is it for my day. I hope everyone has a great Friday tomorrow.  Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...