Monday, September 19, 2016

Monday

I dyed my hair last night and it turned out really nice and I like it.  It feels nice.  Today was pretty good but still busy.  The kids were tired and kind of grumpy.  I told Isaac he could only have one apple and he said that I was ruining his life.  If you note in the picture he ended up with two and then Oliver needed two.  It was a pretty day though and we spent a lot of time outside.  Casey took the compost pile to the dump and it was a lot of work, he did good.  I made a macaroni casserole that was really good,  I like when things turn out.  This evening The boys were racing so I was walking with Ruthie with them.  She was having fun with that.  Then they got on the trampoline and she walked over to the blackberries.  I fed her one and then took her over to the blanket.  She cried so I stood her up and she walked back over to the blackberries.  She ate a ton of them, it was so funny.  Thanks for everything and have a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...