Friday, December 16, 2016
Bad timing
Well we started to travel right as the worst part of the storm came in. Karen made it to Park City but it was horrible so she turned around. Me and dad used the tickets to the Forgotten Carol and it was really nice. Dad really like it also. Karen I hope you got to watch your Resident Evil movies. Thanks again Karen. Rachel that was really sweet of Isaac's teacher. I am excited to be part of the super star. Everyone be safe. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday
I hope whatever is leaking is easy to fix. I hate water leaks. My day was pretty good. Work was busy but it went by fast. After work I came...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment