Thursday, December 15, 2016

So excited

I am pretty excited for the weekend.  Tomorrow I get to go with Karen to see the Forgotten Carols and then on Sunday I get to go play in Logan.  Drive safe Karen.  Robin do you work on Saturday?  We are going to play if you want to hook up.  I meet Kay and Julie for dinner tonight.  It was nice to visit.  I was raining here also and is really windy.  It is suppose to stay warm for the storm so I am hoping it isn't too bad.  Rachel that is such a cute picture of Oliver.  You don't get many with him smiling.  His eyes are beautiful.  I can't believe how curly Ruthie's hair is getting.  Your hair was like that.  That is fun you got a gift card.  Those are always fun.  Be safe in the storm.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...