Monday, December 12, 2016

Is it Friday Yet?

I was late for work today.  I even was late for a meeting.  Crazy.  We did get my car and that was nice.  It needs new tires but I am going to take it to Discount Tires and have them to it.  Work was crazy busy today.  We did go to Sprouts and get some bread for a party tomorrow and some breath mints  I know we lead an exciting life.  Dad put some more movies onto Vudoo.  He likes doing that.  I am glad the stroller worked out.  I love your sewing machine.  May you have many quilts made on it  :)  Robin, I hope your day went well also.  Dad has a dentist appointment tomorrow so he is going to stay home and then go to the dentist.  I am going to drive to trax and take trax.  Have a really nice day.  We can take the presents home on Monday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...