Friday, December 16, 2016

Friday

Today was good, it was raining most of the day.  It was sad to see the snow go.  Isaac had a good day at school and I took Oliver and Ruthie to story time.  They read books about cookies and then she had them decorate cookies.  It was fun and the kids were good.  We just stayed home they rest of the day.  They weather is crappy and I miss going outside.  Isaac's teacher forgot to send his super star book home so she dropped it off tonight which was nice.  She talked with Isaac for a while which was really nice of her also.  He is really excited and knew exactly what he wanted in his book.  I hope that you guys had a fun time tonight.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...