Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Over its

Today was ok. Me and my boss kinda had a bit of a butt heads moment today. She is throwing this busy work on us for no reason. And when we try to talk it out she throws a tantrum. It was almost talking to a two year old. I was so mad. It's a.whole group thing but she thinks all of us are all lazy and trying to get out of work. When we are just trying to not waste everyone's time on projects that help no one. But its almost worth wasting my time to by pass the tantrums. Its going to be a long week for sure. I also had to work at scheels so nothing to exciting for me other than more work drama. Well have a good night

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...