Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Inventory

Today was better. My boss says it's a crazy week because it's a full moon. But I think she's was crazy with out the moon. But that's just me. Tomorrow is inventory at work.so I have to go in early. I have to be in the warehouse all day so that will be productive. But they are buying lunch so there is a bonus. I didn't have to work tonight. A girl at work wanted me to embroider some pillows for her friends christmas. By the time I was done in was worn out. I might go to bed early. Hope everyone had a good day. I hope grandma is doing ok. Let me know if you need anything

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...