Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Hump Day

We made it through half of the week.  I went in early to help set up a meeting and left a little late.  I made up my time for being late on Monday.  I am glad you had a nice day Rachel.  The fun park will be a good place to run and run.  Robin, I am glad things went better today.  I had a nice day at work also.  Karen I hope all your meetings went well.  I am going to go to bed early tonight also.  I went to Joann's to get a PJ pattern but it was sold out. I think I am going to try and make them after Christmas.  It is getting to close to the big day.  I am just going to buy some.  I need to start wrapping presents.  I am so bad at that.  Have a nice Thursday.  It is suppose to be really warm tomorrow.  Dad called Grandma today and she was sore.  He said she didn't talk very long.  Jani stayed home from work to take care of her.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...