Thursday, December 15, 2016

Thursday

Today was pretty good.  Ruthie didn't sleep well last night, I am not sure why.  I love the double stroller, it has been really nice to get everyone going to school, thanks Mom.  We just stayed home and played today.  Ruthie and Oliver both took a nap which was nice.  Me and Isaac made some rice kirspy treats, I have been meaning to make them forever, they tasted good.  We got a gift card in the mail to Walmart from some one anonymous, probably the church, which was really nice of them.  I took it and went grocery shopping and Casey watched the kids.  It was crazy busy, I am used to shopping in the morning when no one is out.  Well everyone enjoy your day tomorrow and don't work too hard.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...