Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Big busy day

Robin, I am sorry you had a bad day.  Just do what you boss says and forget the rest. She is the one that gives you raises.   It isn't worth the battle at all.  My day was so busy.  I took traxs in and was late, I thought I had left really early.  Go figure.  We had a party at lunch and I won this T shirt.  I am giving it to Casey for part of his PJ's.  It is funny.  Isaac called me and wants to go see the star wars movie so on Sunday we are going to go see that.  Jani called and said that grandma fell.  They took her to the ER and she is OK.  I don't have much more information than that.  Poor thing.  Dad went to the dentist and they were able to just fill his tooth so that was nice no crown.  He does have one more tooth left and that will need a crown.  We will do that after Christmas.  I did work late because I had to make up hours.  I will be so glad when it is light again.  Just one more week and the days start getting longer.  That will help all of us.  Have a nice Hump Day.  Next week is a short week.  That will be nice. Rachel, I really love those stockings.  They are darling.   LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...