Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Tuesday

I am sorry Robin, I hope that things settle down soon.  Today was good but I am missing going outside a lot.  The kids have a ton of energy and we need to get out.  I just need to brave the cold.  We went grocery shopping this morning and Oliver did really well.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon and she liked my machine.  We didn't sew really just talked which was fun.  Casey worked late and I took the kids to the hobby lobby to run around.  I made stocking for neighbor gifts and today I got some candy and finished them up.  I think that they turned out really cute.  12 more days until Christmas, we can do it.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...