Saturday, December 17, 2016

Santa

We took the kids to see Santa this morning.  I took a couple of pictures before that didn't turn out great and then with Santa Ruthie was happy.  Casey even sat with her and she wasn't having it.  I printed out some pictures for Isaac's super star and I printed the family picture out also.  It turned out so cute, I printed one for you also Mom.  Imogene and Neve came and to play for a while after lunch and then we went up to visit Randy.  After dinner Casey took the kids to the jump zone and I sewed, it was so nice.  We are excited for you guys to come up tomorrow.  We bought some Salmon for dinner.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...