Monday, December 12, 2016

Best day ever

Thanks again for the fun birthday party.  Isaac had the best day, we are so spoiled.  I like your decorations Karen, I am glad that you took pictures.  I forgot to send Christmas down with you.  Maybe Mom could take some down this weekend.  Today was amazing.  My sewing machine came this morning when we were getting ready for school.  It is amazing and everything I hoped for.  It is a pretty machine.  I haven't played with it a ton but I did a bit and it sews really nice.  I used the double stroller this morning and it was great, thanks Mom and Dad.  We also took it on a walk around the block and it was nice.  It was good they could play with each other instead of being separated, the liked it.  Casey worked late today and we just played at home, nothing too exciting.  I am going to sew now, it will be fun.

Love
Rachel

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...