Sunday, October 14, 2018

Dust ball

I had a really nice time in Logan also.  It was fun to hang out.  We cleaned out a lot in the storage room and it put a bug in me.  I cleaned my tub and then started dusting.  Dad said that we could go to Ikea and get some more things for the bedroom so we picked up Robin and went shopping out there.  I will take a picture of it.  We ended up with an orange one but decided to keep it and make it look different.  I like it.  I also cleaned out a spot for the rocking chair and a place for the yandro.  I think I made some progress.  Man everything is a dust ball.  I have been slacking on cleaning.  Rachel, those hats turned out really cute.  I was worried they wouldn't turn out when you started one last night.  They are fun.  That will keep everyone nice and warm.  We will have to get some more yarn.  Karen, I can't believe you got snow.  Winter is coming soon.  Well hopefully I will continue you my mission on getting rid of the dust.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...