Monday, October 15, 2018

Monday

It feels like winter here. It was 17 this morning when I left for work. Work was good. I finally finished. The pharmacy gave me the wrong test strips. So I called them and they said they aren't returnable. So I am discussing that with them. My doctor gave them a new prescription for the new meter and they filled the old prescription for my old meter. So I am pointing out they filled a prescription I didn't ask for. So I asked to speak to the manager and  the manager isn't in until Wednesday so they are going to call me back. I will let you know how it all turns out. Other than that things are going good. I hope everyone had a great day. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...