Thursday, October 18, 2018

Thursday

I'm glad your sensor is good Karen. I hope it helps with you pump so it doesn't make you go low. I bought a couch I'm excited. They only had 2 pieces to pick up since we have a uhaul.we thought we would pick up what we could. Then I can have something to sit on. The other pieces will be delivered on Tuesday. I went and saw my place. It's still a mess from.the construction crew so hopefully it's all cleaned up tomorrow. I was going to stop by after work to make sure it was alright. I just had to sign a day early since the main girl was off. So I think they didn't have time to finish. There is a lot more storage than I was expecting so that will be nice. Hope everyone has a good Friday love you

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...