Monday, October 15, 2018

Monday

I love your star wars saying.  I need to print that one off.  Robin, I love your witches hat.  That was a fun day.  Rachel speaking of hats those look so nice and warm.  The kids are going to love those to keep their ears warms.  I didn't think they would look at warm.  I am so glad that Oliver found his tiger.  He was so upset about that.  Karen, if they aren't nice on Wednesday dad said he would go with you on Thursday and help you take care of that.  I am so upset about that.  Test strips are so expensive. My day was good.  I had a hard time getting going as well.  I almost called in sick.  I made it through with caffeine.  tomorrow is bosses day so I am bring treats. I hope they like them.  I am ready to play this weekend.  Everyone have a great Tuesday.  Be safe.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...