Thursday, October 18, 2018

Thursday

I had a lot of meetings today.  I ran until about 1:30 and then decided to leave around 2:30.  We walked the zoo with Karen,  It was really crowded so we just did our lap and then Karen went home and we hooked up with Robin,  We went and saw her apartment and she is going to love it there.  She has so much storage area.  It still needs some work but hopefully we can move on Saturday.  We measured everything and then went and measured the couch she wanted.  She just had to make it a little smaller and it will fit perfect in the spot she wants.  They gave her 18 months interest free so that is nice.  We came home and just sat around for awhile.  I am so glad it is Friday.  Rachel, I figured you would wait for Casey to come home so I wasn't going to plan dinner.  Is that correct?  I am pretty excited to play.  Everyone have a good Friday and drive safe.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...