Sunday, October 14, 2018

Hats

We had a fun day with Mom and Dad yesterday, thank you.  They bought Ruthie some butterfly wings and she hasn't taken them off since, she loves them.  Mom got us a loom to make hats and I am on fire.  I made three of them.  Oliver and Ruthie wanted a nest for their stuff animals but the hats also fit them.  I had some yarn to make Oliver a baby blanket and never finished it so I made a hat with that yarn.  Isaac started but was having a hard time so I am going to make him one and he is going to try again tomorrow.  We stayed up late last night so I just went to church by myself and everyone slept in.  Casey went to work when I got home and worked until dinner.  The neighbors invited us over for cake and ice cream for Neve's birthday and that was fun.  I hope that everyone has a good Monday.  Good luck packing Robin, I wish we were closer.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...