Thursday, October 18, 2018

Happy Birthday Casey

Robin, I really like your place, it is beautiful.  That is so exciting.  Good job with your pump Karen, it is crazy you had to wait so long.  I hope that you lectured them.  Today was Casey's birthday and he had a good day.  The kids didn't have school today so we went slow this morning and I made a cake and cleaned the house.  I had a plant delivered to Casey's work and he liked that.  Their was a boo at the barnyard this afternoon so the kids got in their costumes and we went.  Their costumes were perfect and they looked so cute.  They loved them too.  They were so cute.  Casey left work a little early and met us their and we did the corn maze which was a lot of fun.  Then we picked up Leona and cake and ice cream.   I picked up Thai food for dinner.  It was a fun day.  Love you guys.  We are headed down tomorrow but it will be later since we are leaving after dinner.

Love
Rachel













No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...