Monday, October 15, 2018

Monday

Good for you Karen, that is a ridiculous and I am glad that you are being awesome.  It was hard to wake up this morning and the kids had a hard time getting going.  I worked out and then Oliver had school.  He had a good day.  After we picked him up we went to Sam's for lunch and got some diapers.  Oliver really wanted some jewels, Neve got some for her birthday, so we went to the hobby lobby and got some fake ones.  He was so happy and they played with them all afternoon.  A dragon on my little pony's like jewels so we played with all the pony's.  After dinner Casey and Isaac light a fire in the chiminea and Ruthie and Oliver played inside.  I made two black hats today.  I got two hats from one skein of yarn.  Casey found Oliver's tiger outside so it is a happy day.  He was excited.  It was outside in the tree he likes to hide in.  We both had looked their but didn't see it.  Love you guys, have a good night.

Love
Rachel

Ruth wore her wings all day and takes that bag of candy everywhere we go




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...