Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Better day

I had a better day today.  People are settling in to me being at my new place I think.  It just wasn't as busy today and I loved that.  I took one of those hemp gummies last night to help me sleep and I was wondering if that helped me be more calm.  I am moving along on my bead craft and it is fun.  I think I will finish it this week.  I am glad you are back on the dating site.  You will find someone awesome.  I just know it.  Jenkins is so dang cute.  Karen, I hope you don't get a lot of snow.  It isn't suppose to get really cold so that might help.  Rachel that quilt block is amazing.  There are some many tiny pieces.  Did that take forever to do?  I am sorry Ruth is having a hard time.  She loved her binki. It might be a long couple of weeks.  Have a nice hump day.  We are half way through January.  That is always a good thing.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...