Friday, January 18, 2019

Friday

Today was good and it turned out busy.  I worked out this morning and Ruthie peed in her underwear.  I had an extra pair so it turned out ok.  Then she put fingernail polish on Eva's fingers.  I told her she couldn't and she lost it and was upset the rest of the time we were their.  She did poop when we got home so she got the paw patrol shows.  Oliver and Ruth were so excited.  My 401k check came and that was exciting.  After school we went to the library but Isaac had been playing in huge puddles and his socks were wet, everything he owed was wet.  I just wanted to go quick so we got a couple of books.  Then we noticed he didn't have his shoes so we went to the school and were able to pick them up.  Luckily it was unlocked.  He had taken someone else snow pants and they were going skiing this weekend so I got the boys address from Isaac's teacher while we were getting the shoes and we ran them over to them.  They live up the hill in a big house and that got Isaac thinking about his mansion again.  We even found a lot for it.  We went grocery shopping and then came home.  We called Mom and Dad and made plans for this weekend.  We are coming down Sunday afternoon.  I forgot to take pictures today.  Have a good Saturday and get some rest.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...