Saturday, January 19, 2019

Nice day

We had a quiet day also.  Karen soup sounds really good.  Good choice.  I got up and went and got my hair cut and picked up some treats from tomorrow.  We hooked up with Robin and walked Jenkins around Sugar House Park.  It was so nice to get out.  Thanks Robin.  We just vegged the rest of the time.  Dad has another Kidney Stone and it comes and goes.  He has been struggling for a couple of weeks with that.  Drive safe tomorrow Rachel.  It is suppose to snow on Monday.  I hope that is OK.  Robin said she would hook up for dinner tomorrow.  Karen let me know if you want to come down.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...