Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Tuesday

Good job going on a date Robin.  It is hard but you will find someone awesome.  Jenkins is really cute.  Today was good and pretty normal.  Oliver had school and we went to story time which was fun.  We walked to pick up Isaac, it is cold but it feels so nice to get outside.  Casey and Isaac turned in the pinewood derby car tonight and then the race is on Thursday.  It should be fun, I have never been to one.  Ruthie is cranky, I think she is missing her binki.  I was vacuuming earlier and Oliver pinched Ruthies back with some pliers because she was doing something in his room.  He felt really bad and Ruthie wasn't able to walk for a while because she was being dramatic.  That was the dramatic part of the day.  Love you guys and I hope that you stay warm.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...