Friday, January 18, 2019

So glad

I had a hard time focusing today.  I was glad when work was over.  We went to REI to get Doug a gift card for next weekend's winter celebration party.  I am not super excited to go but I will.  Robin if Jenkins needs a walk tomorrow let me know and I will hook up and go for a walk with you.  I need to get outside.  Sunday Rachel is coming down.  If you want to hook up for dinner Karen and Robin, let me know.  We are going to the aquarium on Monday.  We haven't been there for a long time.  I don't think Ruth will remember going.  Dad is working on Monday also.  Jared's wife had her baby girl.  #4.  Everyone enjoy the quiet weekend and get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...