Monday, January 14, 2019

Monday

Ruthie is having a hard time falling asleep without her binki but I think she will catch on soon.  I worked out this morning and it was arm day which was really hard.  Oliver had fun at school and we went grocery shopping while he was gone.  We walked to get Isaac and the girls walked home with us and it took forever.  They were all playing and going slow.  Oliver was laying down in his room eating chips and the next time I checked on his he was asleep.  He woke up when I was cooking dinner but just wanted to lay in his bed.  He hasn't been up since.  Isaac tested out his car and he was really cute.  He was happy about it.  Love you guys, good luck tomorrow.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...