Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Wednesday

It was snowing here this morning also and we got a couple of inches.  I shoveled while Oliver was at school but it went fast.  Ruthie is having a hard time pooping in the potty so I think that tomorrow I am going to get some little toys that she can have if she goes.  I worked out this morning and it was hard but it is good to do.  After Oliver was done we school we went visiting teaching.  It wasn't too bad today, I was dreading it but everyone was nice this time.  We walked to picked up Isaac since the storm cleared out.  Ruthie pooped on the way there and Oliver fell down and was all wet.  We pushed on and on the way home Isaac and Roxanna both fell and were pretend limping half of the way back.  It was traumatic but we made it.  It was pretty weather at least.   I had another visit after dinner and that went well also.  Love you guys, this week is going by so fast.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...