Sunday, January 13, 2019
Blessing
We went to Matt's baby blessing. Dirk and Melody were there and it was nice to visit. We then went to pick up our pictures from Annette. We got home around dinner time and just vegged. Thanks so much for the fun day yesterday. It is hard to give up a binki. I hope she does OK. Tomorrow is my first day of solo payroll. I hope it goes OK. I am a little nervous. I get next Monday off for Martin Luther King day. I am pretty excited about that one. Everyone enjoy the week. I can't believe we are in the middle of January. it is going Fast. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment