Sunday, January 13, 2019

Thanks

Thank you guys again for the fun time yesterday.  You guys are amazing.  I love our fabric for the quilt class and I am so excited that we are all taking it together.  Thank you, I am so excited for the class.  The kids were tired today but everyone survived.  We went to church and I love the two hours, it is so much less stress.  Casey couldn't find his key this morning so he couldn't go to work until he found them.  We found them when we got back from church.  He stayed and helped Isaac with his car and then worked for a while.  Isaac's car turned out really nice and he was really happy decorating it.  He was cute.  The kids love their build a bears and have played with them all day, thank you again.  Ruth was doing really good not having her binki today but at bedtime she had a harder time and was asking for it.  She had a hard time falling asleep but she didn't cry.  We just told her her binki is in the dog now and gave her that.  I hope that everyone has a good week, I hope it is calmer.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...