Saturday, January 19, 2019

Saturday

Thanks for having us this weekend.  I am not too worried about the snow.  We can see how it is Monday.  We had a good day.  We took it easy this morning which was nice.  I took the little kids to the bounce and slide.  Isaac didn't want to go so he stayed home with Casey.  The little kids had a fun time.  Ruthie can climb all the walls now.  She couldn't do that last time we came, it is crazy how big she is getting.  It is Kimi's birthday today so we went out to dinner with them and then went to Randy's house to visit for a while.   After dinner it was me and Isaac in the van and we were stopped at a red light.  It turned green and before I could go someone ran into the back of me.  He said that he was not paying attention and looked up and it was green so he went.  The van and his car didn't have any damage so we didn't exchange numbers.  It just shook me up a bit.  We will leave tomorrow about 1 so we should be their at 2:30.  Thanks again, we are excited to go.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...