Monday, January 14, 2019

Monday

I made it through my first payroll.  It took forever.  I think I will have to go in a little early to get it done in time next time.  Work was busy as well but I didn't get as many emails so that was really nice.  I made crock pot sweet and sour chicken tonight and it tasted good.  It was just a bottle of sweet and sour sauce and frozen chicken.  Two ingredient crock pot.  I am the worst cook.  I think that is funny that Jenkins likes his build a bear.  He is one strange dog.  You are never going to be able to finish your quilts.  You have too much help.  H=There use to be this book about a dog that was always in the middle of trouble.  Jenkins might fit that description.  Rachel, I love Isaac's car.  He is super excited about that one.  Karen, I hope it warms up soon.  That is just too cold.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...